Wanna PechaKucha with us?
PechaKucha Nights are informal, fun gatherings held in more than 1,000 cities world-wide, where creative people share their ideas, works and thoughts in a 20×20 format. PechaKucha Night is based on a simple, dynamic presentation style: 20 images x 20 seconds per image. It’s about artistic and creative celebration, and promotion of local talent. The event is constantly varied and dynamic, and always produces a relaxed, informal, and engaging environment.
Meet, network, and show your work in only six minutes and forty seconds of exquisitely matched words and images!
Check back for more info about PechaKucha Night 2023
Words. Images. 20 slides x 20 seconds each.
Check out some past PechaKucha Night Pittsburgh videos below!
- Phyllis Kim, Obsession
- Arthur Notaro, Assoc. AIA, 1970; 1870; 2070
- Emily Putas, AIA, The Value of Space
- Jen Bee, AIA, Musings on Millennium Park
- Lindsay Grauvogel, What Yogi Berra Taught Me About Being a Designer
- Mike Roy, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Eric Fisher, AIA, The RG1
- Corey Escoto, Hacking the Polaroid
- Bea Spolidoro, Assoc. AIA, Carnevale A Schignano
- Anne Jackson, An Exhibition of Posters from Iran
- Casey Droege, A Slightly Organized Tornado/Time-management Machine
For more videos from Pittsburgh PechaKucha Nights visit AIGA Pittsburgh’s YouTube Channel.