The American Institute of Architects, Pittsburgh Chapter welcomes allied professionals and A/E/C industry members to join us as local chapter members. From large companies and firms to small businesses and sole practitioners, AIA Pittsburgh invites you to become an Allied Member. Allied Members enjoy many benefits, including member-rate attendance at AIA Pittsburgh events, listings in the Allied Member Directory, and discounts on programs, products, business services and advertising. Allied Membership is a sound investment in your business that can help you to plan your engagement with AIA Pittsburgh and to meet your specific business development goals.
AIA Pittsburgh Allied Membership – $550
Sole Practitioners, please contact Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
2023 ALLIED MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
As an Allied Member, you will belong to the primary local organization representing the architectural profession in Western PA. Allied Membership offers many intangible benefits as well as the following tangible ones:
- Year-round opportunities to attend all AIA Pittsburgh events and network with our 600+ members
- Allied Member Listing in our directory, including 50-word company/firm profile
- Courtesy welcome announcement in Columns with link to company website
- Courtesy tagged welcome via facebook/twitter pages
- One courtesy event listing in Columns
- Continuing Education Partner (opportunity to participate in educational events such as Procrastinator’s Day)
- Subscription to AIA Pittsburgh’s weekly newsletter, Columns, informing members & partners of upcoming events, developments, opportunities and issues.
- Complimentary “Featured Job” posting on the aiapgh.org job board
- AIA Pittsburgh office space rental discounts
- 15% discount on paper contract documents
- 25% discount on all aiapgh.org website advertising
- $250 activation fee waived for utilizing Bookminders bookkeeping services
- Use of the AIA Pittsburgh Allied Member logo
- Social media marketing: AIA Pittsburgh actively engages with member firms and partners via social media (sharing/retweeting member projects and achievements)