The American Institute of Architects is made up of nearly 90,000 design professionals at all stages of their careers, and the organization is here to connect you, its members, to top-quality education, business, and career resources, as well as a community deeply engaged in promoting the value of architecture. AIA Pittsburgh is highlighting some of the resources available in a three-part Resource RoundUP, that breaks down some of the great materials and tools made available to AIA members. For this month’s RoundUP the focus is on Resources. If you missed the first and second parts – Support and Knowledge– be sure to check them out. Join today, get connected to your peers, and start taking advantage of all of the resources that AIA membership provides.
- AIA Trust protection through professional liability, term life, and other insurance coverage. AIA Trust is a free risk management resource, offering benefit programs and practice resources for AIA Members.
- AIA Career Center, the premier electronic recruitment resource where you can post opportunities at a discount or find opportunities for free.
- Subscribe to AIA Pittsburgh Job Board and Resume Bank for job seekers and employers.
- Member Firm Directory – find local member architects featuring their firm portfolios, design industry services.
- Industry Resource Directory – This is a guide for finding companies that offer products and services for the local design/build industry. Here you can search through our Industry Resource database and find the right team for your project or service for your business.
- AIA Advantage discounts on products and services such as shipping, credit cards, technology, and more. List companies or logos?
- Business Tools, such as best practices, to help you manage your business more effectively.
- Building Research Information Knowledgebase (BRIK) your information portal to professionally-reviewed research in all aspects of the built environment – a collaborative effort of the American Institute of Architects and the National Institute of Building Sciences.
- Integrated Practice—Gain insight to the new technologies that an integrated practice brings.
- Small Firms—Discover the wealth of information available pertaining to the small-firm or solo practitioner.
- Green Architecture—Gain access to the right people, knowledge, and tools to leave a greener footprint for future generations.
- Green Architecture for Clients—Help your clients become more knowledgeable and confident when talking to you about green features for their projects.
- Leadership —Get all the tools and resources you need to carry out your duties as an AIA leader.
- Managing a Practice—Get the tools you need to maintain or improve your business practices and trends.
AIA PITTSBURGH ROUND-UP
Take advantage of unparalleled resources, communities, programming, and advocacy efforts…