Join us for PechaKucha Vol. 33 at Alloy 26! Purchase tickets here.
PechaKucha Nights are informal, fun gatherings held in more than 1,000 cities world-wide, where creative people share their ideas, works and thoughts in a 20×20 format. PechaKucha Night is based on a simple, dynamic presentation style: 20 images x 20 seconds per image. It’s about artistic and creative celebration, and promotion of local talent. The event is constantly varied and dynamic, and always produces a relaxed, informal, and fun environment.
Meet, network, and show your work in only six minutes and forty seconds of exquisitely matched words and images!
September 17, 2019
6:00 p.m. Doors open. / 6:30 p.m. Presentations begin
$15 General Admission
*Members include all members of AIA Pittsburgh, AIGA Pittsburgh, and GPAC.
* Food & Beverage included in ticket price.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
If you want to be a presenter, please email the following information to AIA Pittsburgh firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2019.
1) 3-4 images that best represent the content of your proposed presentation. It can be on absolutely anything!
2) Your name, the title of your presentation, and a brief outline.
3) A brief bio, (two or three sentences) to be used for promotional purposes.
4) A headshot for promotional purposes.
5) Any social media platforms you wish to be tagged in.
Co-organized by AIA Pittsburgh, AIGA Pittsburgh and Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council