April 1, 2014 – 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Point Park University
- Describe how Owner/Architect collaboration can bring value in orchestrating a BIM vision
- Explore why standards/templates/guidelines are critical
- Illustrate why higher levels of collaboration between all project participants is critical to be able to provide well-structured, meaningful data that is useful throughout a facilities lifecycle
- Discuss the depth to which BIM has become a cultural change at Ohio State and other public and private organizations
- Illustrate how BIM is improving the owner’s decision management process
This seminar is free and hors d’oeuvres will be provided, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.276.0500.