2021 YASC Competition is Sponsored by
Enter the competition as an individual or create a design team! Individual entries must come from either an architecture graduate or undergraduate. AIA/AIAS membership is not required; however, individual entrants and team members must be located within AIA Pittsburgh’s 11-county area.
- Architecture Graduates
Individual architecture graduates, who have been out of school for no more than ten years, are eligible to enter this competition. Entrants may or may not be licensed to practice architecture.
- Architecture Undergraduates
Individual architecture undergraduates, who are currently enrolled in an architecture program, are eligible to enter this competition.
- Design Teams
The teams must be lead by an architecture graduate and/or undergraduate and can include graduates, who have been out of school for no more than ten years, or undergraduates in a design industry related field which can include, but is not limited to engineers, landscape architects, or artists.
SUBMISSION CRITERIA & FORMS
- Submission Criteria can be downloaded here: View YASC 2021 Submission Criteria.
- Ready? Download the Submission Request Form to get started!
- Thursday, August 31st: Submission Request Forms must be received no later than 4PM – send via email to email@example.com
- Monday, September 6th: Project submission must be received by AIA Pittsburgh via DropBox by midnight to be eligible for judging.