AIA Pittsburgh offers many opportunities to reach an exclusive audience of architects and design professionals.
AIA Pittsburgh’s Annual Continuing Education Conference & Exhibitor Show.
- Promote your company’s products or services to an exclusive audience of architects and built industry professionals.
- It is the largest, best-attended continuing education event in our region.
- Provides an opportunity to interact, network and connect with all aspects of the build community.
- Approximately 250 individuals attend Build Pittsburgh.
Official Sponsor(1) $5,000
Keynote Address Sponsor(1) $4,000
Reception Sponsor (2) $3,250
Lunch & Learn Exhibitor(5) $3,000
Print Sponsor (1) $2,500
Track Sponsor(4) $2,000
Tabletop Exhibitor $1,750
AIA Pittsburgh’s signature program that celebrates architecture and design, and honors those who create it.
- Sponsors receive a high level of exposure with access to hundreds of design professionals and potential customers.
- Sponsorship is a sound marketing investment with opportunities to position and profile corporate brands, reach a sector-focused audience, build and expand new business networks, and meet the decision makers of the architectural firms in the Pittsburgh region.
- Offers business and design professionals a unique marketing venue and targeted approach to reach the people and corporations who could help your business grow.
Official (1) $10,000
People’s Choice(1) $8,000
Green Design Sponsor(1) $5,000
Platinum Sponsor $5,000
Gold Sponsor $4,000
Silver Sponsor $2,750
Bronze Sponsor $1,500
Annual Membership Meeting
Become the exclusive sponsor of AIA Pittsburgh’s Annual Membership Meeting, held in September. $2,000
President’s Holiday Party
Become the exclusive sponsor of AIA Pittsburgh’s Annual President’s Holiday Party, held in December. $2,000
Ask about our Investment Incentive!
If you invest $6,000+, you will receive your logo on our website.
Please contact Rachael Kelley at AIA Pittsburgh firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.471.9548 if you are interested in sponsoring one of our programs. Sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come-first-serves basis, with the exclusion of certain high levels of sponsorship, as the previous year’s sponsor receives the first right of refusal. The AIA Pittsburgh staff will inform you of availability and work with you to find the right fit for your company’s marketing and advertising needs and budget.