AIA National Announces Strategic Partnerships…
- Houzz | AIA Press Release | 6.2014
- Reed Construction Data: accessArchitecture | AIA Press Release | 6. 2014
Take advantage of unparalleled resources, communities, programming, and advocacy efforts.
- Advocacy is one of the most important things we do. Advocacy raises awareness and advances the profession.
- Develop your leadership dexterity; create greater visibility for the profession; hone your networking skills with local key business leaders and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with the profession’s trends and issues and fulfill continuing education requirements.
Join a community! Connect with your peers, and work as a collective to improve the profession.
Become a licensed architect. Borrow study guides and materials from AIA Pittsburgh’s ARE Library, a benefit available only to AIA members.
Take comfort in the fact that AIA Pittsburgh is a constant and true advocate for the architecture profession and design industry.
Download the Member Benefits and Resources Guide.