Design Pittsburgh is a celebration of architecture and design, and honors those who create it. Design Pittsburgh raises the profile of architects as critical resources and industry experts in the Pittsburgh region. Through exhibits and events, this program provides excellent exposure of architects’ work to a wide variety of audiences – including potential customers. This year we had:
- 35% increase in Design Award Submissions
- 1,000+ people visit the exhibit during the gallery crawl and PechaKucha Night, held in the exhibit space
- 520 registered to attend the Design Awards Ceremony & Gala
- 3,647 votes for the People’s Choice Award
- 49,000+ unique page views to the Design Pittsburgh webpages and online exhibit throughout the promotional period
Additionally, Design Pittsburgh highlights the importance of good design in our region – and how our members, sponsors, partners, and the public support and promote the value of architecture and design in the places that we live, work, and play.
Stay Posted for more Design Pittsburgh in the news.
Young Architects Studio Competition to reimagine the iconic Bayer sign [site] | NEXT Pittsburgh | 08.10.15
Design Pittsburgh 2015 | COLUMNS | 10.22.15
Awardees Announced for Design Pittsburgh 2015 | Pittsburgh Business Times | 10.23.15
Rittelmann honored with joint AIA-MBA award for career service | Pittsburgh Business Times | 10.26.15
AIA Pittsburgh Design Awards include ‘Baths’ idea for the Bayer sign | NEXT Pittsburgh | 10.27.15