Enjoy benefits to architectural practice beyond those received by individual AIA Members!
- A company/firm must have current legal status as a practice offering architectural services and employing one or more registered architects (including sole proprietorships).
- At least one managing partner/principal must be a current AIA Pittsburgh Member architect.
- At least 75% of your firm’s registered architects must be AIA Members.
- A firm must have a policy, when applicable, to promote intern/associate participation with the AIA. Involvement may include, but is not limited to:
- Promotion of AIA Pittsburgh events
- Financial support to attend events and programs
- Encouragement to join committees
- Financial contributions towards dues payments
- Promotion of continuing education
- Promotion of intern development and path to licensure
Visibility & Recognition:
- Firm listing in our online directory, recognizing Signature Firm Membership
- Ability to display a portfolio within your online directory listing
- Use of the AIA Pittsburgh Signature Firm Logo
- Promotion of Signature Firm Membership at/during our annual/signature events – including but not limited to Build Pittsburgh, Design Pittsburgh, Annual Membership Meeting, and the President’s Holiday Party.
- Priority posting in “From the Firms” on our website
- Firm work featured in a slideshow on our directory (scrolling images)
- Member pricing for ALL firm members, including non architect staff members where applicable
- 50% off all website ads
- 50% off all eColumns ads
- Complimentary Feature Job Posting on the AIA Pittsburgh website
- AIA Contract Document charge privileges (Policy – must pay first. Now, signature firms can be invoiced.)